The bank is close at hand
BTA Bank offers you to use personal banking self-service system for individuals.
Having passed a simple registration procedure in Internet-banking system you can get a wide range of banking services without visiting the Bank units, regardless of time of day and your location.
All you need to connect to Internet-banking is to have valid BTA Bank payment card, main holder of which is you, and last extract-check from any ATM of BTA Bank.
Advantages of Internet-banking system:
- security – protected channel of connection with the Bank
- usability – friendly and intelligible interface
- speed – promptness of executing banking operations
- accessibility – opportunity to manage bank accounts independently
- economy of your time – you don’t have to go to the Bank and stay in line to execute necessary banking operations; operation hours – 24/7
- no payment for connection and servicing – registration in the system is free of charge, no subscription fee
Internet-banking system for individuals offers the following opportunities:
- Maintain control over your own bank accounts (card, deposit and credit) and get extracts for any period of time.
- Execute transfer operations:
- сard-to-card (between cards issued by BTA Bank)
- from card to your deposit/current account, opened with the Bank
- transfers from your deposit to your card
- Pay for:
- Mobile and stationary telephone communication services
- Cable television services
- Public utilities
- Financial services (acceptance of payments in favor of financial, insurance, valuation companies and credit organizations)
- Education services (Kazakh National University n.a. Al-Farabi, European School of Correspondent Education, Interdialog LLP etc.)
- Tax, customs and other types of obligatory payments into budget
- And 30 other types of payments (payments for Air Astana JSC air tickets, payments to Mary Kay, Oriflame, Vision companies etc.)
- Increase limit of your payment card and connect to SMS-banking service, without visiting the Bank unit.
Order of registration in the Internet-banking system
If you are the main holder of BTA Bank payment card and want to register the system:
- Go to bta24.kz;
To familiarize yourself with the system interface, you can use demo-version
Rates for making payments in the Internet-banking system
Making payments in the Internet-banking system is subject to withholding of fees chargeable in addition to the amount of payment or transfer:
- Payments for services – under the agreement with Service Supplier (0 to 250 tenge)
- Tax and other budget payments: if payment amount is 0 to 10,000 tenge, fee is 100 tenge; is payment amount is over 10,000 tenge, fee is 1%
Rates for transfers in the Internet-banking system:
- From debit cards – 80 tenge (regardless of transfer amount)
- From credit cards – 2% of transfer amount, minimum – 80 tenge.
- From cards to your deposit accounts – no fees
There are no limits on transfers between your cards and to deposit accounts (within the limit of your payment card).
Limit on transfers to the cards of the third parties – 10 operations per month. Amount of transfers shall not exceed 300,000 tenge per month.
You can receive detailed information on Internet-banking by the following phone numbers:
- 8 (727) 2-500-252
- 8 (727) 2-500-111
- 8 (727) 2-500-222
- 8-8000-800-111 – toll-free line from stationary telephones within the territory of RK
- 7111 – free of charge number for subscribers of all Kazakhstan mobile connection operators