Currency exchange rates
BTA - EXCHANGE. A tiyn saved is a tenge gained.
Currency exchange operations are operations on purchase, sale and exchange of foreign currency.
Currency exchange operations of BTA Bank are a profitable and effective solution for cash and noncash conversion of foreign currency into the national currency and vice versa.
Advantages of executing currency exchange operations through BTA exchange outlets:
- profitable rates of purchase and sale of currency;
- operations with issuing currency;
- opportunity to acquire large amounts;
- opportunity to purchase/sell currency at the special rate. Each branch of the bank has a minimal volume of purchase/sale of currency for receiving special rate. You can find special rates from an exchange transactions specialist of the bank branch, head of the unit of the Call Center;
- verification of cash currency.
"Invalid notes are notes suspended after the date announced by the issuing bank of the respective foreign state"
Fee collected for substitution, purchase, collection of invalid or improper notes, shall be set by banks, National mail operator independently, but shall not exceed ten percent (10%) of nominal value of notes submitted for exchange (purchase, collection).
"Proper legal payment means are notes having the following damages:
- attritions and impurities;
- having glued torn edges or parts (with surface of no more than 1-2 sq. cm), if torn parts are certainly belong to that note;
- having glued torn parts, if they do not exceed one fourth of width (length) of the note;
- having slight oil and other stains, writings and prints (except stamps certifying repayment or proving that note is not yet an original or specimen), if they do not prevent determining genuineness of notes and do not significantly (more than 50%) cover one of the main features of proper legal payments means, indicated herein;
- having pinholes with not more than 0.5 mm in diameter.
"Improper notes are those not corresponding to the requirements provided by clause 50 of the Rules of "Organization of exchange operations with cash foreign currency in the Republic of Kazakhstan", and (or) having the following damages:
- torn to pieces and glued;
- changed original color or decolorized;
- burnt or burnt through;
- fully of significantly (more than 50% of one of the main feature of proper legal payment means) perfused with paint, ink, oil;
- exposed to chemical agents, including agents that led to paper fluorescence in UV;
- having significant damages of intentional character (main illustrations are changed, particularly, people’s portraits, security thread is removed, significant writings are present, including those visible at UV);
- notes having express printing defect (absence or improper location of watermark or security thread, weak impression of typing or diffuseness of images);
- changed geometric sizes by more than three (3) mm both increasingly and decreasingly.
Currency exchange operations from BTA are a convenient tool assisting you to execute any operations with cash national and foreign currency.
Over a number of years BTA Bank is being one of the leaders on currency exchange operation market and renders wide range of services in this direction for individuals and legal entities.
Opportunity to execute currency exchange operations with the most profitable rates will enable you to easily react to market fluctuations on currency exchange markets.
BTA Bank has the widest network of exchange outlets in Kazakhstan, where you can exchange national and foreign currencies. Thus, to execute currency exchange operations you don’t have to go far.
BTA Bank uses the advanced technologies and constantly enhances the opportunities of rendering services on currency exchange operations.
Currency exchange operations are executed in all units of BTA Bank under regulatory legal acts of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan, laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, internal legal regulatory documents and provision of BTA Bank.
BTA Bank offers you to get acquainted with current rates of foreign currency.
- Cash rates of BTA Bank are rates established for exchange of cash in the network of units of Almaty. Cash rates of the branches may differ from each other. Use rss channel to get information on cash rates.
- Official (market) rates of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan, (see also official rates on the website of the National Bank)
If you have no time to visit the Bank kindly use our BTA24 online unit. Here you can get detailed information on the products, services and current promo-activities of BTA Bank, specify contact phone numbers, addresses and working hours of our outlets, find nearest ATM, get effective exchange rates and use respective calculators.
The main convenience of BTA24 is a round-the-clock opportunity to make payments and transfers online and constantly expanding range of financial services, including:
- payment for difference services (mobile and city landline communication, cable TV, utilities, Internet services, insurance companies, education enterprises) and payments into budget (taxes, fines, duties)
- control over personal bank accounts (card, deposit and loan accounts) and getting statements thereunder at any time required
- money transfers between BTA Bank cards ("card-to-card"), and between card and deposit accounts opened without our bank
But there is even more to come: with the help of BTA24 you may file electronic application for receiving the following products and services: